To escape from your everyday stress, you can enjoy the beautiful nature right behind the hotel. There you will find not only a beautiful atmosphere in the promenade, but also the open-air theater, the Mangoldfelsen, a playground and Calvary.
Donauwoerth is a central city on the Romantic Road and cyclists on the Danube Bike Trail like to make one stop in our beautiful Doauwoerth.
From Middle Ages to the present
The most interesting places of Donauwoerth, a city that is over thousand years old, can be visited within minutes:
- The “Kaethe-Kruse-Museum”
- The “Werner-Egk-Begegnungsstaette”
- Reichstrasse (Donauwoerth’s landmark)
- The church of pilgrimage “Heilig Kreuz”
- The medieval castle of Harburg
- Wonderful cycling trails
- The historical city of Noerdlingen located in the “Ries”-crater.
Feel with us “at home”. We can help you if you need support and advice to get to know our beautiful city and its surroundings better.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org